How can Western Isles Women’s Aid help you or someone you know?
We understand that getting help is a big decision and we’re here to support you any way we can.
At Western Isles Women’s Aid we will:
- offer you confidential support and advice;
- answer your questions honestly;
- give you all the information you need;
- give you advice on how you and your children can stay safe;
- provide temporary accommodation if you’re unable to stay in your home;
- provide you with help and support for a better future.
Whatever kind of abuse you’re being subjected to, you don’t need to put up with it.
We will never judge you and you can talk to us freely and confidentially. Remember, as well as Western Isles Women’s Aid, the law can protect you.